Saturday, June 16, 2012

I guess welcomes are in order

Hello, named Mr. CD. To any members of, former members of, or lurkers of RangerCrew, you may know me as one of the Moderators. On YouTube, I am MultiTouzi. On Veoh, I'm Izout.

After kicking around the idea of doing a blog, I've decided to finally do it. Why make a blog? Because I feel with a blog, I can let out some thoughts I had on certain
things that I couldn't do on a messageboard without causing wank. I'll mostly use this blog for things involving Power Rangers, Sentai, and other things. I don't know how many people will read this, but for any who take the time out to do so, I hope you enjoy what I have to say.

2 comments:

  1. I know this is 10 years old but, if you happen to see this I watched almost all your vids of Super Sentai when you released them on Veoh mainly from 2008-2011 I just want to thank you for the memories thanks to you at that point in time I've completed around 8-12 seasons of Sentai I was just a little teenage boy 11-13 I always mention you 1st when I talk about my Sentai History I just recently back in December completed all of Super Sentai being 25 now I just can't thank you enough!! I hope & pray everything is going well for you in life hope you are able to read this thank you so very much!!

    ReplyDelete